Sunday, October 26, 2008

When I get where I'm going...

I do not always understand why things happen the way they do, but God knows what he is doing. My pawpaw, R.B. Bailey, passed away last night. We had to make the decision to take him off the respirator and he breathed on his own for about 15 minutes. We were able to be with him during his last moments here. I know he is in a better place but it is still hard to lose someone you love. His funeral will be Tuesday. I can hear my cousin, Jason, practicing one of the songs he is going to sing at his funeral, When I get Where I'm Going by Brad Paisley. It is such a pretty song. Please continue to keep my family in your prayers, especially my granny. It is going to be so hard for her. They had been married for 57 years.

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, this is a beautifully written blog about your PawPaw, he would be delighted. Joe and I love you and are praying for all.
    you blod is awesome!
    Paige

    ReplyDelete