Sunday, January 4, 2009

home sweet home...

Well, the last few weeks have been so much fun. It has been GREAT to be able to spend more time with our family and friends. Now we are back at our apartment and it is soo good to be back. I am ready to be back on my normal schedule. Our apartment looks like a cyclone just went through it. I am sure it will take all week to get things back to normal.
Kobe is sleeping right now. He sure does sleep a lot. One of my most favorite things EVER is when he wakes up and yawns...He is like "AHHHHHHHHH" real loud! It is sooo cute!

This is Kobe's 1st bath time! He didn't just love it.....

When we first got him, he weighed 1 lb. and 6 oz. I took him to the vet on Friday and he weighs 2 lbs. exactly. He is a little PIG :) and eats soooo much!



Our little family on Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment