Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me! Monday



I have finally decided to jump on the Not Me! Monday bandwagon! I know there are a ton of things I am so glad I did not do this past week and I want to share them with you. This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog at mycharmingkids.netto check out what she and everyone else has not been doing this week!

We have decided to go to Kentucky Lake this weekend for Memorial Day with a big group from our church. I am super excited because my bfff, Annie, and her hubby will be there also! The place we are going to has a big pool which means it is that time of the year again...bathing suit time. So all this past week I have been walking, running, lunging, crunching, and anything else I can do to get back into shape. I have been eating really good for breakfast and lunch. And it is a good thing that I have not been eating sloppy joe's, french fries, Mexican food, and Red Baron pizzas for dinner. And I would never drink a regular coke with every single one of those meals. It is also good that I do not have really sweet neighbors that made us home made chocolate chip cookies yesterday as a welcome gift... since chocolate chip cookies are not my favorite things in the whole world and I definitely have not been eating them. Food Lion did not have Captain Crunch cereal buy 1 get 1 free last week and I did not buy four boxes because it is such a great deal. Plus, even if I did buy 4 boxes, I would never eat a big bowl every night before I go to bed... because it is bathing suit time again, right? Oh yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment