Monday, November 2, 2009

one lucky girl :)

This past weekend was so much fun! Josh's birthday was Friday so HAPPY (late..) BIRTHDAY SWEETIE! I was bummed because on Wednesday of last week I started feeling sick. I knew it was my allergies but the same thing happened last year on Josh's birthday... We had a big weekend planned so I knew I had better get to feeling better! I wanted him to have a wonderful birthday so even though I was feeling yucky, we went out to eat Friday night with some of his friends to his fav: Buffalo Wild Wings :) It was sooo good. Afterwards, we saw a real scary movie... so scary that I thought about it all night...that's why I need to stay away from those crazy things! Anyway, Saturday night we had our family and a few friends over to watch the TN game. We had chili and cheeseburger potato soup. Yummmm :) Sunday was great also. Josh and I had a relaxing evening here at home with Kobe. We watched movies and ate leftover chili and birthday cake. Doesn't get any better! While we were laying here on the couch, I couldn't help but think about all the Lord has blessed me with. I have a husband whom I absolutely adore & is so good to me, an amazing family and great friends, a home & a job that I love... I seriously have pretty much :) all I have ever wanted!! Thank you Jesus!!!

Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:11

No comments:

Post a Comment