Wednesday, February 3, 2010

simple pleasures

Here are some things that make me SMILE :)

* cuddling on the couch with my hubby and our Kobe
* clean sheets fresh from the dryer
* chocolate chip cookies
* hearing Kobe yawn out loud every morning
* getting lost in a good book
* lunch dates with my mom & my bfff
* trying a new recipe that actually turns out good
* the cute pictures he draws for me
* finishing a project
* making a big breakfast on Sundays
* seeing what all the Lord has done in my life
* ice from Sonic
* watching Joyce Meyer in the mornings
* hair products that smell good
* making my clients happy
* spoiling my hubby
* sunny days
* finding a great deal
* coffee in the mornings with hazelnut creamer
* working from home
* the smell of snuggle fabric softener
* taking lots of pictures

The list could go on and on but I will spare you! Ha. I am linking this to Kelly's Korner :) Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment