Saturday, May 8, 2010

poor baby

We have one sad puppy in our house right now. We got Kobe neutered yesterday and he is just pitiful. He is having to wear one of those lampshade things and he HATES it. At first it was funny to watch him try to walk with it on, but now it is just pitiful. He just looks so depressed and actually cries real tears :( breaks my heart.. I felt so bad for him yesterday that I even took it off for about 30 minutes but he kept messing with his incision so I had to put it back on. Then today I looked at his incision and it was really red and looked painful so I took him back to the vet. They said it is a little infected and gave me antibiotic to give him. I hope he heals soon. It kills me to see my baby in pain.

1 comment:

  1. Aww poor thing !

    I just discovered your blog and I really love it !! I'll definitely come back for more ! Bisous from Paris !

    ReplyDelete