Friday, November 5, 2010

Quilt Love :)

We have been in our house for over a year now and it is still so un-done. The only room I am happy with is my living room (for the most part anyway). Kitchens & bathrooms cost so much to re-do so that will take just a little more saving, but a bedroom is a little more affordable :)
I've been looking on Pottery Barn's website today and have been falling in love with everything I see!! Too bad I can't have it all.....but I am thinking about splurging for one of these quilts!!
Actually, I saw this one 1st and loved it AND it was on sale BUT they didn't have it in queen :( Hate it when that happens.....I really like this one! I love the soft colors and I would paint my walls a pretty cottage-y blue color.
Love this one too!! Not sure what I would paint my walls with this one though.... This is so hard......

Either way, I know a quilt will be delivered to my house very soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Those are gorgeous! You need to check out thecompanystore.com! It is incredible!

    ReplyDelete