Thursday, January 27, 2011

1 more day!

Well, even though I am loving this snow & it reminds me of Narnia :) I am SOOOO ready to be on our cruise!!! We are leaving tomorrow!! Our cruise actually does not leave til Saturday but we are going to leave tomorrow afternoon and drive 1/2 way to my aunt & uncles house and stay the night with them. Then get up Saturday morning and drive to Mobile.

I checked the weather for Mobile on Saturday and it is a high of 64 :) and the high for Cozumel is 80! We are also going to Progresso and the high there next week will be 82! I can't wait.

I haven't even packed yet though. I really do not enjoy being a procrastinator....I have been saying all week I am going to pack and I just keep putting it off. Well, I have been working alot trying to get people in before I leave. I was SO surprised that yesterday (even though there was snow everywhere!!) no one canceled! I am sure today will be the same way. Everyone knows I will be gone for a week so they do not want to miss their hair appointment! I don't want them to miss it either!

I have a list of things to still do before we leave:
-finish up a little laundry.
-clean our bedroom. I have already cleaned the rest of the house this week and have been trying to keep it all clean. I hate coming home to a dirty house!
-figure out what in the world I'm going to wear on our trip.
-pack!
-go to Wal Mart to pick up a couple of things....sunscreen, patch from pharmacy (my mom got her doctor to call us in one of those patches you wear in case you get sick)
-get a mani/pedi....this is very important!! My parents gave me a gift certificate for my FAV place for Christmas.

I am sure I am missing something!!! I have another list somewhere that I need to go over. I don't know what I'd do without my lists :)

Well, I will post pics when we get back! Have a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment