Saturday, January 15, 2011

I see a beach in the near future :)

Soooo.... 2 weeks from today we will be on our way to Cozumel and Progresso!!! We are going on a CRUISE! I am sooooo excited! We have been wanting to get away and go somewhere warm and you can find some amazing deals on cruises right now. I couldn't believe how cheap it was for both of us. We also decided to leave from Mobile so we can just drive there instead of having to fly and spend even more money. I am definitely gonna have to pull out the fake bake though because I cannot put a bathing suit on this super white body! Ha! Also (after I eat these cinnamon rolls tonight :)) from here on out I am on a major diet!
Josh's interview went REALLY good the other day! They even told him he did a good job :) So at this point--- he has done perfect on his tests....and did really good on his interview.....and he has a couple of small connections.....if he does not get the job then we really know it is not where God wants him right now. There is nothing else he can do! I am still praying this is where God wants him to be though :)
The Miss America pageant is coming on in 2 minutes and I can't wait to watch it! I didn't even know it was coming on so I'm glad my mom told me. I hope Miss Tennessee does good :)
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment