Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sips n Strokes

Me & my some of my favorite girls (we missed you Trish!!) got together for another girls day this past weekend and we had SO much fun!!! We have all been wanting to try out Sips N Strokes and we loved it. I want to go all the time now! Sips N Strokes is a place where you can paint and sip on wine or any beverage you want and is a great girls day. There is an instructor up front painting the same picture and showing you step by step what to do...so you do not have to know how to paint at all to do this. Trust me!!! They supply the paint and canvas and then you get to take your canvas home with you after you are done! We had a blast. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!









 All of our paintings when we got done:)
This is mine up close. I'm gonna put it in my salon somewhere!

Afterwards we ate dinner at Qdoba and had ice cream at Maggie Moo's :) Then we went to Suntan City because they were doing spray tans for $5 that day! Last time I got a spray tan I went with medium but I was feeling brave so this time I did dark and I loved it!! Only problem was I did not do a good job putting that barrier cream on my hands so I ended up with orange-y streaky hands! Oh well! This was by far our favorite girls day yet and we plan on going back to Sips N Strokes soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment