Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter 2011

We had a great Easter :)
Josh & I have been going to a new church that we love. It is called LifePoint and it is in Clarksville. We have been wanting to invite some family to come visit so my parents & Josh's parents & Sarah came on Easter Sunday. We had a good service & had a good time worshiping our risen LORD!

Afterwards, we had lunch over at Josh's grannys house. They always invite my family too which makes it SO much fun to have everyone all together :) The food was really good but the company was even better! My sweet niece, Addyson, was the main attraction as always!!

Addy & Grandma Paige

Addy & Grandpa Joe with her easter basket Josh & I got her!

uncle Josh LOVES her so very much!!!


Addy loves her uncle Josh also :)


pretty girl!

we did a little easter egg hunt & the kids loved that!


Addy & her great grandmother (Josh's granny)

me & my sweet husband :)

No comments:

Post a Comment