Thursday, July 7, 2011

fun times with my hunny!

I was going through my phone and found some old pictures & realized I never blogged about them! I love having this blog to go back and read about the fun things we have done since we have been married :)

On Josh's birthday last year (October 30th.....I know I am WAY overdue on this one! ha!) we went to KY to camp & go hunting. His family owns alot of land out there and the guys love to go hunting there! This was my 1st time going & I can see why they love it so much. It is so pretty and relaxing out there. Here is Josh in his tree stand!
aaaaand.......here I am in my tree stand!! Ha. This was my 1st time hunting in a tree stand! Actually, I didn't have a gun or anything so really I guess I was not hunting but it was actually fun. I thought I would be bored but it was really cool..The deer came really close! And Josh's tree was only about 20 ft away from mine so I could see him :)
 We also went to a Titans game this year! I can't remember who we played but I do remember we lost :( Boooo! We got pretty good tickets off Craigslist. It was fun but cooooold!

 So we have lived in Nashville (well, about 20 min away) our whole lives and have never been to CMA Fest!!! Crazy, I know, especially since people from all over the world travel here to go. But we got to go this year and I can see why everyone loves it so much!! We LOVE country music but it just seems like every year there is something going on and we can't go. But from now on I am going to make it a point to go for sure. One of my friends had a 4 day pass and she couldn't go one night & offered it to us for free! Yay! We got to see a lot of my favorites!!!
 Lady Antebellum!! :)
 Sugarland was AWESOME! They put on such a fun show :)
 Keith Urban!!!

We also saw Deirks Bentley, Reba, Shania Twain was there but she didn't sing..., and a few others. SO much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment