Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fabric Banner

Saturday is my niece's 1st birthday party!!! I cannot believe she is going to be 1. It just seems like she was born! This year sure has flown by. I have been wanting to make one of these fabric banners for a while and finally had a reason to & it turned out SO cute :)
 Here is an up close
It was SO easy!!! I wish I would have took step by step pictures but forgot :) But click here for the full tutorial that I used. The only thing I did different was instead of sewing the letters on I just used fabric glue and it was SO much easier!

Happy banner making :)










also linking at tatertots and jello :)

2 comments:

  1. What a lucky little girl your niece is! Your banner turned out darling, Rachel. I'm glad my tutorial was helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True. Fabric Glue makes my world go around :) Great fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete