Saturday, October 22, 2011

fun day with my mom :)

Life has been so crazy busy lately that me & my mom have not really been able to spend as much time together as we would like. But we got to spend most of the day together yesterday and we had SO much fun :)


We went to the flea market first and we saw so many cuuuuute things. I ended up finding the cutest pair of vintage cowboy boots & they are adorable!!! You should have seen us trying to carry all of our stuff back to the car! Ha.

Then we went to Sips n Strokes.. I love that place! We met one of my mom's friends there and we painted a picture with fruit on it.




This is my finished product.. I am going to hang it in my kitchen. I think we all did a pretty good job!

I always have so much fun with my mom..no matter what we are doing. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mom who is also my best friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment