Sunday, February 12, 2012

Date Night

Last night we went out on a date! :)

We went out to eat at our favorite restaurant- Carrabba's. It was soooo good. I am so glad we did call ahead seating because when we got there there was an hour and a half wait. We only waited 20 min thank goodness because I was starving! I have been looking forward to seeing The Vow ever since I first saw the previews. Rachel McAdams is one of my favorite actresses & I love a good girly love movie. Well, we saw it last night and I was SO disappointed :( It was really good but I was not happy with the ending. I do not like movies that kinda keep you hanging.. Oh well. We had a fun night together anyway! Here are a few pics we took before we left the house..

Kobe was SO sad he couldn't go bye bye with us. Can't you tell by his sad puppy dog eyes. Breaks my heart :(
 This picture is the funniest picture I have ever seen!!! CRACKS ME UP! We are not really sure what kind of dog Kobe is but he has this beard that we always laugh at and we love his lips! You can see them very clear in this picture. Hahahaha.
Our little family :)
I love them both so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment