Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday! I canNOT believe how fast the weeks seem to go by. The only good thing about that is that Spring will be here before we know it! I am really needing some retail therapy and I have seen some really cute springy/summery outfits on Pinterest lately that I am loving. Here are a few...





















Wow. By looking back at these pics it is very obvious what my favorite colors to wear during spring/summer are-

CORAL and TORQUOISE!

Oh, and I am in L O V E with these Toms :) They will be making their way into my life very soon!
Source: toms.com via Rachel on Pinterest

I am also loving these cookies I made today. I cannot stop eating them. I made myself get off the couch tonight to do my Brazil butt lift video......and then I sat right back down and ate a bunch of these......
They were SO easy to make! Here is where I found the recipe.

Lemon Burst Cake Mix Cookies

ingredients:
1 box Lemon Cake Mix
1- 8 oz container Cool Whip
1 egg
1/3 cup powdered sugar (for rolling)

directions:
Preheat oven to 350°
In medium bowl, beat cool whip, egg and cake mix until well blended. Dough will be thick and sticky.
Drop by teaspoonfuls into a bowl of powdered sugar and roll to coat.
Place on parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 10- 12 minutes

And more than anything I am L O V I N G my sweet hubby! Yesterday I woke up to the prettiest flowers and the sweetest love letter. Josh rarely ever buys me cards at the store. He loves to write them himself and I love it too :) :) :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those outfits are too cute! I need that lace, crochet skirt.
    And I love that picture in your header, you guys are the CUTEST couple!

    ReplyDelete