Thursday, December 11, 2008

Home for the Holidays

Josh is finally done with exams and we are now back in Cheatham for the holidays. We are going to be staying with our families, splitting up the time between his parents and mine. My parents are still on their cruise so we are staying with his parents right now. I sure do miss my parents! I miss talking to my mom on the phone any time I want, and today is her birthday! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! We will be back in town for the next few weeks. Let me tell you, it is really hard trying to pack for 3 weeks. If you are a girl, then you know what I mean. It was stressing me out so I just decided to pack everything I own :) My car was loaded down. Poor Josh....he has to carry my big box of clothes everywhere we go. Ha!
We are getting our puppy in exactly 2 weeks from today and I can't wait! Still trying to decide on a name.... I have a hard time making up my mind sometimes :)
I am going to be working more hours over the Christmas break. I have gotten used to only working 2 days a week and this week I am working 4 days so I am probably going to be pretty tired. I have to admit, I am a little spoiled with my job! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment