Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"change"

If it was up to me and many others I'm sure, things would be different than they way they are. But America has chosen "change" and change is what we will get. I am not trying to be a downer. I want to see our country change..for the BEST. I think keeping GOD first and having good morals is best. Instead I see our country go down a road that God never intended us to be on. People, these days, are so quick to accept homosexuality, abortion, divorce, different religions.. the list could go on and on. It makes me wonder what our country will be like twenty years from now. It makes me wonder if I want to bring kids into this crazy world. But I know that no matter what decisions our country decides to make, I should not worry because I know that God is in control and he is going to take care of me.

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

As I was watching the inauguration today, it was making me pretty mad! But I was reminded that we are to pray for our country and our leaders..whether you agree with them or not. I pray that Obama makes the right decisions for our country and I pray that we do see change...the RIGHT kind of change.

No comments:

Post a Comment