Monday, January 12, 2009

Kobe's 1st word

Our little baby is growing up so fast **tear** I just heard Kobe bark for the first time! He was trying to get up on the couch with me but couldn't so he just started barking! It was so cute :) He is such a feisty little thing...Now he is going to be a LOUD, feisty little thing. He sure does keep me company though when Josh is gone, which is good because for some reason since we have been back I have been a little bored! I think it is because it is so cold so I can't go outside...and you can only clean and watch TV and eat so much! Ha! I guess I need to come up with a new hobby. Any suggestions?

So I am finishing up a book that I have been reading, it is called Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. It is so good! This is actually the 2ND time for me to read it. The first time I read it was about 3 years ago and it is funny how you can read something one time & then when you read it the second time, you look at completely different. But anyway, I would SO recommend every girl to read this book, you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment