Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It is almost here!! We leave a week from tomorrow to go to Costa Rica! I have just now started to think about what I am going to pack. The weather is going to be in the 80's and I am very excited about that. I am sure it will be rainy because I have heard that this is their rainy season but I don't even care! I am going to meet up with some people on Sunday to go over what we will be doing there. I just can't even wait to see what it is going to be like!

We are leaving on March 5th and will return on March 10th, which means Josh and I will not be able to spend our 6th month anniversary together on March 6th. But that is ok. He is playing in Jackson that weekend so either way we would not be able to do anything. I just can't believe it has already been almost 6 months. It has gone by soo fast & has been the best time of my life! I am so happy and thankful that God has blessed me with such a wonderful husband!!

This time living here in Pulaski has gone by super fast. In the next couple of months we will be packing up our things and moving back to Ashland City. We have decided to rent for about another year that way we can save up some money to put a down payment on a house and also to pay off Josh's student loans. We already have a place in mind where we would like to rent. I don't really like to rent but we don't want to jump into anything unless we know it is the right thing and the right timing!

No comments:

Post a Comment