Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Josh and I had a wonderful Valentine's Day! We really wanted to eat at Carrabba's but it would have taken almost an hour to get there, then we would have to wait for a long time, so we decided to make Carrabba's come to our apartment:) I had to work and didn't get home until 5.. but when I walked in the door Josh had a romantic candlelit dinner already set up!! He cooked a wonderful meal.. homemade chicken fettuccine alfredo and salad. We also had some some bread with olive oil and Italian seasonings to dip it in. (Annie brought us the olive oil from Italy so it was very good!) It was a hundred times better than Carrabba's because it was so special!! Josh is a great cook:) He also got me some real pretty roses. We had a wonderful evening!

Josh's team had their 1st game last week. They played UNA and won! It was a really fun game. I'm not going to lie..baseball games can sometimes be so quiet and boring that you feel like you can't even breathe! But not this one, it was a lot of fun. They played yesterday in Montgomery and didn't win...But they are playing here in Pulaski tomorrow so hopefully they will win!!

It takes about 3 1/2 hours to get to Montgomery from here so the team had to leave yesterday morning at 6:45 and didn't get home until 10:30!! I decided not to go because I would have had to drive by myself and that is pretty far! I also knew that I did not want to stay here all by myself yesterday so I decided to do a few things. First, I met up with my dad and we had breakfast at Cracker Barrel. It was fun! Then I drove out to Murfreesboro and stopped by Annie's work to hang out with her for a while. Then I went to a 2 hour class at Midsouth Sewing Center. They showed me everything I needed to know about my embroidery machine and how to make cute things! I really did learn a lot and cannot wait to get everything started!!

It is such a beautiful day today so I decided to take Kobe to the park. He wore himself out and is taking a nap right now! Here are some pics that I took. He is growing so much!!



No comments:

Post a Comment