Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Great News!!

We found a place to live!!! Yay! and let me tell you, it is sooo cute :) Yesterday my dad called Donnie Kemp because he knew that he had some rentals. Donnie said that he didn't have any right now but that he was going to have one available on MAY 2ND.. which is the day that Josh graduates! Timing could not be any more perfect because we will not have to pay for any time at all that we are not there. It is a triplex on Jefferson Street over by the post office and ballparks in Ashland City. I got to see inside it today and it is sooo cute and bigger than what we have now! The kitchen has so many cabinets I will not even know what to do with them all. It is 2 bedroom, 1 bath and even has a little porch thing in the back where we can put a grill. And probably the best thing yet is that he said that we could keep Kobe!! Since my dad knows him, he said he will not charge us a deposit or a pet deposit, how cool is that?!! They said it is very quiet there too. There is a fireman who will be living on one side of us ... the other side is a man who works during the night and sleeps during the day. I am just so excited now that I cannot even stand it! What makes it even BETTER is that I know that God worked this out for us. I have been praying about it and it seems like it has just all fallen into place the way it should be. I feel 100% good about it and am so thankful that he has provided a place for us to live. It will be sooo nice to be living close to work and close to our families & friends. I can't wait for everyone to see it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment