Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

I just love Easter! Actually, I love any holiday or event that allows our families to get to spend some quality time together. But Easter is especially important to me, and many others, because it is the day where we celebrate the resurrection of our LORD! We have all heard the story of Jesus dying on the cross for our sins and rising from the dead three days later probably a billion times. But when you really think about that story, it is sooo amazing! And to think that he did that for you and me.... wow. I don't know about you, but I feel so undeserving at times and so not worthy. But I am so thankful that God forgives me for my sins and accepts me the way I am :)

We had a wonderful Easter yesterday. We were in Ashland City so were able to go to Gateway and my dad preached an awesome service!! After church, we all headed to Josh's parents house for lunch. The food was soooo good and I am pretty sure we all ate way too much. It was so good to be able to spend time with our families!

If you know Josh, then you know that if he gets any chance at all to go fishing then he will! So yesterday after we ate and sat around for a while & talked, we went out on the boat and went fishing. We took Kobe with us! This was his first time out on the water... he was a little scared at first but then he loved it!




Josh caught this fish!! yay!

We did have a scare last night though. A few minutes after we went to bed, Kobe started to throw up. He probably threw up about 10 times in an hour. Before he threw up he would yell soo loud like he was in a lot of pain :( We were so worried about him and didn't know what to do. He was not responding to us hardly at all and would barely open his eyes. We almost took him to the emergency animal clinic in Nashville but decided to wait a few more minutes. He stopped throwing up and went to sleep. I slept in my clothes though and decided that if he got sick one more time then I was going to take him.. but he never did thank goodness! He is acting fine today also so he must have just gotten into something that made him sick. I am so happy that he is better now!! That was sooo scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment