Tuesday, April 28, 2009

halfway to 50!!!

Yes, I have been informed that I am now halfway to 50! My birthday was Sunday and I am now 25. I think it does feel different than any other birthday. Maybe it is because I am married now or maybe it is because I am officially in my MID 20s! Next year I will be a little closer to 30...but you know what? I could not be any happier than where I am right now!! I am very content with where I am and that is such a wonderful feeling. People tell me all the time that I look a lot younger than what I am. I used to hate that but I am starting to really appreciate it!! I know that 10 years from now I will probably appreciate it even more. Anyway, I had a great birthday!! Josh picked me the prettiest daises since he knows they are my favorite and he gave me the sweetest card :)




We decided to go to Music City Assembly of God in Brentwood. Jason Whitehurst did a great job! Afterwards, we met my family in Cool Springs at Carrabba's...another favorite of mine!! It was soooo good, as always. After we ate, we decided to go to Costco to check out their TVs. We had planned on buying one in a few weeks but when we got there we saw they had a Sharp TV on sale for a great price...so we bought it!! We love it!!!! Our first big purchase together :) It is a 47 inch flat screen! It sure is a lot better than our 27 inch we had.. especially since the speakers were busted! ha.




After we left Costco, we went to the mall to do some clothes shopping. I got some really cute clothes from Express with gift cards I had gotten for my birthday. Then we drove back to Pulaski to hang out at our apartment! It was a great day and I was so exhausted. Guess that is what happens when you are getting old! But my birthday was great because of my awesome family and friends!! So thank you so much everyone for everything, Love you all!




No comments:

Post a Comment