Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"Her children rise up and call her BLESSED!"

Proverbs 31:28

Mother's Day was a very special day to me.. and I am not even a mother! It was so special because I know I have been blessed with such a wonderful mother and mother in law & I am just very thankful. I wanted them both to have a wonderful and stress-free day, so we had everyone over to our new place and we cooked for them to thank them for all they do for us! (and to thank them for all the meals THEY cook for US! ha!) Josh and I grilled all the meat and Adam & Tiffani brought all the sides & it all turned out really good! Not only was the food good, but it was so good for everyone to relax and just hang out.

I really wish I would have gotten pictures with Josh & his mom and my mom but he was busy doing all the grilling :)



One blog that I love to read is by a girl named Ashley. She is an artist and does paintings on canvas. You should check out her blog!! It is www.ashleysartistry.blogspot.com. She has some super cute paintings and she is super sweet. Another plus is that a portion of her proceeds go to a non-profit ministry called Ventures For Christ. I ordered these for my mom and Paige and I am so happy that they turned out great and they loved it! Thanks, Ashley!!




No comments:

Post a Comment