Thursday, June 25, 2009

Atlanta bound.


baseball tickets- check.

baseball glove- check.

binoculars- check.

sunscreen- check.

my new red sox tshirt- check.



Well, we are leaving for Atlanta in a few hours and I am SO excited! I woke up early this morning so I could get everything in before we left. I was at the walking track by 6:30 am then had to go to the salon to do one haircut and wax my eyebrows :) Then I cleaned my car out, washed it on the outside and got gas. Now I am home just finishing up our packing! YAYYYY can you tell how excited I am ???! When we get home I will update everyone with lots of pics I am sure.

Btw, that house that we were going to look at sold before we could look at it. At first I was very disappointed but I had prayed about it so I know it was just not the right house God has for us. Something else better will come along!

ALSO I know I said last week that I would be posting pics of our bedroom for Show Us Where You Live Friday...well, I forgot that would be in Atlanta so you will just have to wait til next week for that!

ONE MORE THING :) Tomorrow is my dad's birthday so I just wanted to go on ahead and wish him a happy birthday!!!!!!! We love you so so much and hope you have an awesome day!!

Ok, I'm done. Have a great weekend everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment