Wednesday, June 24, 2009

so bad, I know.

I have been so busy this week working, cleaning, and getting things ready for our trip that I have not even been on here to recognize one of the most important men in my life! Daddy's & Daughters always hold a special place for each other and I can say I am definitely a daddy's girl! (I'm a momma's girl too!) My dad is the best man that I know & I know that I am the luckiest girl alive. I am so thankful that God has blessed me with the 2 most amazing men in my life- my dad & my hubby :) Thank you, dad, for everything and I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!! and Happy (late) Father's Day!



We are leaving tomorrow for Atlanta & I am SO excited! This trip was Josh's graduation gift from me & our parents. Josh loves the Boston Red Sox and they are playing the Braves & we will be there Friday and Saturday at the game!! We were planning on leaving Friday but turns out my dad got free tickets to tomorrows Braves vs Yankees game! So all the guys are going to that game while me & my mom shop :) I have heard that the Lenox Mall in Atlanta is pretty much awesome so that is where we will be. I am just SO excited. This trip is coming at a good time because I need to just get away!

I hate coming home to a dirty house after a trip so I have been cleaning like crazy! Oh yea, another really cool thing? We are going to look at a house tonight!! It is a foreclosure and is a really good price. Who knows what will happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment