Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm just sitting here thinking...

it doesn't get ANY better than THIS! I am so happy & thankful right now I can't even describe it. I know people say that the 1st year is supposed to be your hardest..really?? We have been married now almost 9 months and it has been the happiest and most fun times ever! I really could go on and on and on about how thankful I am for my handsome hubby but I won't because I know you guys don't want to hear it! ha!

So on to more interesting things. Josh is trying to sell his truck and we think we may have a buyer! He posted it on Craigslist a couple of days ago and some guy who says he is very interested is coming to look at it tonight. He is also going to sell his "super cute" white car and we are putting all that money plus other money we have been saving towards a new truck for him! Well, not new, but new. So we are very excited!

Btw, the spaghetti turned out good. He didn't even notice anything different! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment