Sunday, March 28, 2010

flea market love :)

Yesterday me and my mom went to the Nashville flea market. It was a gorgeous day! There were tons of cute things. I ended up leaving with some early Christmas presents for family :) and some strawberry jam that was made by the Amish. My goal this year is to start buying Christmas presents all throughout the year. For one, it is easier on the wallet and for two, it just helps me to enjoy the holidays more and not stress over gift buying. Anyway, it was SUCH a fun day :) I would LOVE to have this table and chairs. I am in love with the farmhouse tables and I'm thinking about painting mine like this. (white on bottom, dark on top)
Today is kinda yucky. Its colder and dreary- a perfect day to take a nap on the couch. I am really looking forward to this week though, its supposed to be so pretty! Maybe I will get around to painting my shutters & cleaning out my car :) Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog from My Nashville Nest...I'm also from Nashville and I love the flea market...my boyfriend and I almost went yesterday! Love that table!!

    ReplyDelete