Monday, April 19, 2010

oh BABY!

My best friend, Annie, had her first baby shower/cookout this past weekend and it was so much fun! Her parents and her husband's parents hosted it at her in-laws house. There were TONS of people there- I don't even know how many. They smoked the best bbq chicken :) I am going to warn you, I have a million pictures!! My parents just gave me my birthday present early and its a NEW CAMERA! More on that later .... back to Annie's shower :) Annie is the cutest pregnant person I have ever seen!!!Me and my BFF! I cannot tell you how much I love her and how excited I am for her and Nathan! I am one lucky girl to have her as my best friend:)It was a gorgeous day. Annie's in-laws live way out in the country and they have a lot of land & it is so pretty. I would love to live there!They got SOO many gifts :) This little rocker was Annie's when she was a baby. Her mom saved it for her!UT utensils...gotta raise em right:)Sweet Annah:)Annie and her daddy:) I love this picture!!Me and my hunny and my mother in law!Annie and Nathan had a hard time picking out a name but finally decided! They surprised everyone at the shower. They gave these frames to their parents with her name in it.....
LACIE ANNE!!!
Soon to be parents :) VERY soon...only 7 more weeks!
The Conatsers and the Robertsons:)
Here are a few pics of them opening their gifts...


Me and my mom and my good friend, April, are throwing her a shower next weekend and I am SO excited! I am going to Hobby Lobby today to start working on my projects.
Yesterday I had lunch with some girlfriends at Cheesecake Factory. It was so good...especially this mango key lime cheesecake!!
We were celebrating several different birthdays- April's birthday was Friday. Mine is next Monday and Lindsey's is the week after mine. We were talking about how we are all 26 or about to be 26 and how we are on the downward slope to 30!!! I can't believe it...
We were also celebrating because April is PREGNANT!! 12 weeks along:) Here are the 2 soon to be mommas!!
Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment