Friday, September 10, 2010

2 years of BLISS :)

I cannot believe it has been 2 years since this beautiful day :)

Our anniversary was September 6th .. which was on Labor Day this year. We really needed a couple of days away so we decided to go to Chattanooga. Let me just say, I love Chattanooga! There are so many things to do there and we did not even get to do all that we wanted to do. We stayed at The Sheraton and WOW! It is so so nice and their beds are wonderful! So comfy :) Our relaxing trip consisted of good food, live music on the river front, an amazing couples massage, Ruby Falls, Rock City, and quality time spent with my love! Here are a few pics:

I am SO thankful for my husband. He is such a good hubby and my best friend. The Lord has seriously blessed me with way far than I deserve and I am so glad he did :)

1 comment: