Saturday, September 11, 2010

I have decided..

that I do not want to be a football widow every single football season.
I grew up with my dad and my brother being huge Tennessee football fans. Normally me and my mom would just go shopping or something while the game was on :)
Then I met Josh. He LOVES football. (and baseball and golf and fishing and hunting and many other hobbies....) So if I wanted to see him this time of year I had to be able to watch some football, so I did....well, I watched the TV. But in my mind I was thinking about every other thing besides football. Ha. Don't act like you don't do the same thing!
But over the past few years it has started to grow on me. I pay more and more attention to it but still did not really know what was going on. So I have decided to learn the game. Luckily, I have a good teacher! I am no pro but atleast I now know what a fumble is :)
I really want to go to a Tennessee game this year. We have been looking for tickets on Craigslist for the Tennessee/Alabama game. Hopefully we can find some!
And I really hope we beat Oregon tonight! GO VOLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment