Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Momma's Beef & Broccoli Pie :)

My mom used to make this all the time when I was younger. It must have made an impact because, out of no where, I started craving it a few months ago....and I have not had it in years! I made it again tonight and it was so yummmmmy!

*ingredients*
1 lb. hamburger meat
1/4 cup chopped onions
2 tablespoons flour
3/4 teaspoons salt
1/4 teaspoons garlic salt
1 1/4 cup milk
1 package cream cheese (8 oz)
1 egg (beaten)
1 bag frozen broccoli (I used 12 oz bag)- cooked and drained
2 deep dish pie crusts

*directions*
Cook hamburger meat and onions in skillet....drain.
Add flour, salt, and garlic salt.
Add milk & cream cheese. Cook on medium heat until smooth and bubbly.
Add egg. Cook 1-2 minutes until thick.
Stir in cooked broccoli.
Put in pie crust & cover with another pie crust.
Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.

It is sooooo good!!
.....and it is all gone now :)

1 comment: