Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving and Black Friday 2010

We had such a good Thanksgiving this year :) We had lunch at my mom & dad's house and it was so good. She made steak and ribs and a bunch of good sides! It was so nice to be able to hang out and relax and spend some good quality time together.
My mom and Bentley! He is sooooo spoiled!We tried to get a good pic of Kobe and Bentley together but yea....that was pretty much impossible! This was the best one we got....Bentleyman!!This is what they did 99% of the time......hahahaWe went to Josh's grannys for supper and that was fun too! His moms side of the family was there and it was so nice to see everyone. Addy was the main attraction, of course! This was her 1st Thanksgiving :)She is getting so big!
I just love her!Uncle Josh loves her too :)Addy with Uncle Bill & cousin MattieShe is SUCH a good baby. She got passed around all night long and never got upset once!
Me & my mom always do Black Friday but this year we REALLY did! I woke up at 3 am and was at Target by 4:15 am!! We met up after that and went pretty much everywhere. We got a lot of great deals and had a lot of fun :) I have to say this was our longest shopping trip EVER! A total of 17 hours!!!! Crazy, I know...but it was fun! We did not get home til after 9 pm and we were sooo tired! Josh went hunting in KY that night so I stayed the night with my parents. We got up the next day and went shopping again! Hahaha. Then she came over and helped me put up some Christmas decorations. Then me & the hubby put our tree up Sunday!! Pics coming soon!

Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His love endures forever! Psalm 107:1

No comments:

Post a Comment