Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas at Rachel's Hair Studio :)

I don't think I have ever posted pics of my salon on here!! What is wrong with me?! Well, now you get to see it all decorated for Christmas :)


yes.....I know I have a light that is out. I have changed it so many times. I think it actually has a short in it...Grrrrr.
I love this garland I got 50% off at Michael's.
And I have the famous pole that most basements have so I had to make it look Christmasy too :)
I also got this cute little tree at Michaels's 50% off. My mom made this chalkboard frame using a platter and chalkboard paint. Love it!I love this wreath :) I got it at Home Goods last year.....but this year I added some poinsettias and it looks so pretty hanging on the bathroom door!I even decorated the little table in the bathroom. Yes, my bathroom has stripes and I love it :) More on that later....So there you go. I will try to do better about posting salon pics...especially since I have a few projects coming up :)


Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment