Wednesday, December 22, 2010

a white Christmas???

Sooo they are saying it is supposed to snow on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day this year. If it does, it will be the 1st time in 17 years that it has happened. Pretty cool, huh?? Well, not if your hubby has a snow plowing business....which mine does!! Yes, the money will be great and I will be thankful for that but I sure will be sad if he has to work on Christmas :(
On a brighter note, my Christmas break has officially begun!! I have been working like crazy trying to make everyone look pretty before Christmas but today was my last day. I am now off for 1 whole week! And next week I am only working 2 days then I am taking another whole week off! I figured it will be a good time to take off since most of my clients have come in right before Christmas :)
I saw this video the other day and thought it was so good!! Things are definitely different now than the day our Saviour was born!!

No comments:

Post a Comment