Monday, October 31, 2011

Salon Porch Makeover

When we bought our house, we remodeled half of our basement into a salon so I could work from home and I have LOVED every second of it!!! I love having my own salon and love love love working from home. I am spoiled now and will never have it any other way :)

We had a (tiny) garage in our basement & a garage door.....well, we took that out and what was the garage door is now the entrance to my salon. This is what it has looked like for a couple of years...
Can we say B O R I N G ??

We have been so busy the past couple of years working on the inside of our house and we are just now getting to the outside. To see the front yard/front porch makeover click here.

Here is the salon porch now:
 I absolutely LOOOVE it :)

I painted the siding the same color as my front door. It is called Desert Grass by Valspar. When I first painted it, I wondered if it was too much??? But after a couple of days I fell in love. I think it is so inviting. I stained the concrete a brown color and I also painted the bottom part of our house (the concrete blocks) Western Brown by Valspar.
I am not crazy about Halloween itself....but I do love mums and pumpkins and everything FaLL :)
The Girl Creative
The DIY Show Off

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! LOVE the door mat and colord you chose for the house/porch. WOW!

    ReplyDelete