Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Our Thanksgiving 2011

I know I am a few days late posting about this but better late than never! We had a really good Thanksgiving this year! My dad's side of the family live all over the state...my cousin and her family live in Knoxville, we live right outside of Nashville, and my aunt & uncle & cousins live in Memphis/Mississippi. Well, my granny has a timeshare in Pigeon Forge so we decided to just all meet up there for a few days. It was so nice to have everyone together (minus a few)! We all cooked a big meal and spent some time together.

We even did the whole black Friday deal.....the Tanger Outlet Mall there in Pigeon Forge opened at 10 pm on Thanksgiving night so that is where we were!! I didn't get a whole lot but it was so much fun. We didn't get back to the room til 5 am!

We hated to miss Josh's families dinner but we did get to spend some time with them Thursday morning before we left. We love all of our families SO much and are so thankful for each one of them :)

Saturday was SUCH a nice day!! We took advantage of that so when we got home from Pigeon Forge we decorated the outside of our house. This is the 1st year we have done lights outside and I love them! I have been decorating for 3 days straight now.....Saturday we did the outside, Sunday we did the inside & the salon, and yesterday I went over to my moms and helped her do her house. It was hard work but so worth it! I just love this time of year :) Pictures coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment