Thursday, November 24, 2011

So Thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I am thankful for so many things....especially today on Thanksgiving. First of all, I am so thankful for having such a wonderful God who loves me despite all of my faults. I fail MISERABLY every day and I am so thankful that his grace is enough. I am nothing without him! And he blessed me with the most amazing husband a girl could ever ask for. Really!! I am not just trying to make him look good, I really am a LUCKY girl! He is so good to me. He lets me be me. He does not try to change me because he loves me just the way I am. He is the most selfless & forgiving person that I know and he makes me want to be a better person! We are blessed with the best families that we love so so soooo much! Both of our parents are such good examples. And today is my parents 38th wedding anniversary!!!! Happy anniversary mom & dad! We have wonderful friends and a great church family. I have been blessed with an amazing job that I love love love. My business has grown SO much the last couple of years to the point where I am not even taking new clients anymore! That's major and I am so thankful. We are also thankful for the job that God has handpicked for Josh. We are not sure what it is yet but we know that in His timing it will be perfect. I am thankful that during this time of waiting we have grown closer to eachother! At times it gets hard and money gets tight but God always provides. I know he has a plan for us and our little family :)

Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good. His love endures forever!!! Psalm 107:1

No comments:

Post a Comment