Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!!!

Yesterday was my mom's birthday! If you know her, then you know that she keeps looking younger and younger every year :) She is the most wonderful woman that I know and she is my best friend!!! I do not know what I would ever do without her!

We were able to spend the WHOLE day with her and we had such a good day. We started out by going to Cornerstone's Christmas program and all I can say is WOW. It was soooo good! We loved it. I cannot even say what my favorite part was because I loved it all so much. Then we had lunch at Kabuto's :) The food was yummy, as always!
 The beautiful birthday girl!!!! ;)
 The coupons my brother gave her! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
 My wonderful parents :)

 Josh trying to eat with chopsticks .....
 me & my best friend!!
After we ate, we went back to my parents house and helped her clean and get ready for a Christmas luncheon she is having today. Then, last night I did her hair and we ordered a pizza. What a great day it was!!

I love you, mom!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love you, too!! It was the perfect birthday. Thanks for being the best daughter in the world!! Mom

    ReplyDelete