Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!!!

I remember when 2012 seemed soooo futuristic...and now it is here!! Crazy how time flies! Josh stayed at the fire hall tonight so I ended up making some last minute plans with a few friends and I am so glad I did. We had such a good time, as usual! We had dinner at Rumours and then went over to Bella Napoli for dessert.
2011 really was a great year. We have accomplished so much.

For one, we are now DEBT FREE!!! This year we have paid off a Lowe's credit card, Josh's truck, a couple of medical bills, and the biggest thing is we just paid off our 2nd mortgage to our house!!! We have been making double payments on it for months & months and just paid it off 2 weeks ago :)  That feels so good.

My business has grown soooo much! I am so thankful for my job. I love it and am so thankful for each of my clients. They have been so faithful to me over the last 7+ years.

Josh has really gotten a jump start on getting his career started as a firefighter. He has been volunteering, taking classes and different types of training, learning so much & meeting so many new people. His interview is Friday and we are just PRAYING that God opens this door for him!!!!

We are going to a new church that we love! This is a pretty big deal since I grew up in the same church with my dad being the pastor for like 22 years! But we love our new church and have started going to a small group on Wednesdays at our pastor's house and we just love going!

This was a BIG traveling year!! We went on our cruise in January, went to Florida twice, and went camping at Center Hill Lake for the 4th of July!

We also have done SO much to our house!! We completely re-did the kitchen, the front yard looks amazing, and we are in the process of re-doing our basement as we speak. Hopefully that will be done tomorrow.

We have grown so much this year. We have grown closer to the Lord and our faith is definitely stronger. We have also grown closer to each other!! I love spending life with my sweet hubby!

I can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for us!

Happy New Year!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment