Thursday, February 2, 2012

What I Love Wednesday :)

It has been a while since I have done this but there are alot of things I am loving right now so I thought I would share :)

First of all, I am L O V I N G the weather the last few days!!! It has been in the 60's and I love it! It is crazy because it is February and feeling so good. One year ago today we were on our cruise! How time flies.....
We both have lost some weight since that trip...... Josh has lost 25 lbs and I have lost about 8 lbs! Wooo Hooo! We just started eating healthy and working out.

Another thing I am  L O V I N G right now is the Beach Body Brazil Butt Lift videos. Oh. My. Word. So good. I have never burned so bad while working out. That means it is working, right? :)

Another L O V E of mine right now is my new mascara. They make my eyelashes look amazing!!!! Yes, a little more pricey than the mac I usually buy but it is so so so good! I do one coat of Dior Iconic mascara (this mascara has vitamins in it for your eyelashes)....

And then one coat of Dior Blackout and this stuff is amazing!! Really makes them stand out. No clumping at all. And it stayed good all day!!

I am working on a picture gallery wall in our bedroom with just our wedding pictures in black and white. I can't believe we have been married 3 1/2 years already! I have seen so many cute gallery walls on Pinterest lately that I am L O V I N G. Here are just a few:


I love everything about this room! I have the same exact stripes in my salon bathroom (same colors too!!). Love the white frames, white mats, and black & white pictures.


Again, white frames & mats with black and white pictures. I love it! Really makes the pictures just POP!


Ahhhhh :) Stripes and gallery walls make me happy.

If only I had stairs like these....
Well, time for bed. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. I soooo need to start those Brazil Butt videos... seeing as I am married to a Brazilian man it makes since that I should desire a Brazilian butt, right? (And I must say, Brazilian butts are pretty amazing!)

    ReplyDelete