Friday, April 6, 2012

"Love is Brewing" Tea Bag Favor

A good friend of mine is getting married in a couple of weeks and I am a bridesmaid :) We threw her a bridal shower last weekend at her sister's house and I was in charge of the favors. I found out only a few days before the shower that I was in charge of the favors..... Luckily, I found some cute ideas on Pinterest and put a couple together {found here and here} and this is what I came up with:
They were SUPER easy to make and did not cost a lot either. Her colors are black and white with touches of red. Here are the supplies I used:
I bought a box of flavored green tea for around $3. I also bought a package of these little clear plastic bags at Wal-Mart over in the cake decorating aisle. They were about $2 and 50 came in a pack. I already had some red fabric that I used to cut out some hearts. 

I took the tea bag out and took the lipton paper off of the end & hot glued the heart onto the end. I used Microsoft Word for the tags and printed it off onto white cardstock and attached to the bags. And that is it!! 

Here are a few pics from the shower:






The shower was fun and she got a lot of cute stuff. We are throwing her a lingerie shower Monday night and I am looking forward to that!


Linking up to: 

1 comment: