Monday, March 2, 2009

My Desire

"All my life I have seen where you've taken me, beyond all I can hope and there's more left unseen. There's not much I can do to repay all you've done so I give my hands to use. This is my desire, this is my return. This is my desire, to be used by you."

If I had to choose one song that would be my life's theme song it would definitely be this one by Jeremy Camp. Well, actually there are several songs but this one describes my life at this very moment. I am so incredibly thankful that God has brought me to this point. He has brought me through so much and I feel like I don't even deserve all he has blessed me with. I feel like I can't say thank you enough or that I am not saying it the right way!! So just like the song says, I will give my hands to use. I will do whatever he wants me to do, go wherever he wants me to go, be who he wants me to be. I am at the point that I don't care what others think of me and if I lose people along the way, then so be it. This is who I am! I am so happy and the only one I want to please is Him. I am so excited about my trip..only 3 more days! I can't wait to share his love with others. I want the whole world to know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment