Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I knew this was going to happen.

Here I am packing all our things away and I am starting to get a little sad :( I am wrapping all our picture frames in newspapers and it is reminding me of all the great times we have shared since we have been married! Don't get me wrong, I am very excited about us moving back closer to our families and friends and work.... But this was our first "home" well, ok, apartment! A lot of great memories were made here and it will always be very special to me. 30 years from now we will probably look back and say "Remember that little town we lived in when we first got married? What is it called? Oh yea, PULASKI!" haha. Well, I better get back to packing. It is crazy how much can accumulate in your apartment in just over 7 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment