Saturday, June 20, 2009

grow, baby, grow!

Annie came over this afternoon for a little while and it was so good to catch up! I hate that we live like an hour away from each other :( But she got me the cutest thing and I love it!!!

It's a kitchen herb kit! I planted basil, sage, and thyme. She has one and said it started growing within a few days. I'm so excited!! I want to have a big garden one day so I can grow my own fruit and veggies so this is good practice :) Thanks, Annie!!

Ok, so about 3 years ago I decided I wanted to let my hair grow out. My hair had been short for a long time and I just wanted a change. Then Josh and I got engaged so I couldn't cut it because I had to have it longer for the wedding. But I FINALLY got it cut short again yesterday and I love it!! Shelby did a great job :) No more long hair for me...well, until I get tired of this! But I love it so much & it feels so good so I don't see that happening any time soon. It's a good thing that Josh likes my hair short. The only thing he does NOT like is dark hair!! He would freak out if I came home with brown hair. He doesn't even like "brown highlights"!!! He is lucky that I like my hair blonde also :) Here is the my new hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment