Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Y.M.B.F.I.T.W.W.W.

I have a group of friends that I would like to introduce to you! I hope that everyone has friends like this because they are they best kind of friends to have.

Meet Nikki, (me), Lenora, and Tara... and this is our 8th grade graduation!! Our friendships began in the 6th grade and even though we have all gone our separate ways, we still get together atleast once a year! When we see each other, it is like we have seen each other every single day!! We got together on Monday for lunch at Bread & Company on West End and it was so much fun!! The last time we were all together was at our wedding...but Josh and I were so busy talking and taking pictures and all that I was not able to spend much time with them. The time before that we all got together was Thanksgiving of 2007!!! So this get together was MUCH needed.

Nikki couldn't make it because she was having car problems :( Nikki & I have actually been friends since kindergarten. We were best friends growing up and always had our classes together in school. When we started 6th grade we found Tara & Lenora and since then it has been our little group! Even though we do not talk all the time now, I still consider them some of the best friends that I have. I know they would be there for me in a heart beat and the same for me with them.

They have been at all of my special events! Here is Homecoming!! Crazy, I know, but I can't remember the year... I think that is how you know you are getting old! Ha!

Here we are at the wedding! I am telling you- I love these girls SO very much!

What is SO funny & crazy is that Tara, Lenora, and myself are all hairstylists now! Ha! Here is what we are all up to:

me- you all know that I am now married, hairstylist in Pleasant View, went to high school at Sycamore...blah blah blah..
Tara- moved to Spring Hill after 8th grade but we all still remained friends, still lives in Spring Hill, went to high school at Page High School, hairstylist in Franklin, has a boyfriend!..
Lenora- went to high school at Cheatham, now lives in California-been there for the past 2 years, hairstylist in Cali!! single & having fun!..
Nikki- went to high school at Cheatham, has a little girl- Willow- CUTEST thing ever, nurse at Baptist hospital, lives in Ashland City, I think she has a boyfriend?? I have not talked to her in a while so not sure!..

So, see how we all have such different lives!! I think it is so cool though that even though we are all in different places in our lives we still make time for eachother! Like I said, I hope you all have friends like these :)

Btw, my title stands for-

Your my best friend in the whole wide world!!

Every time Nikki and I would write eachother letters in school, we would always put Y.M.B.F.I.T.W.W.W. at the bottom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment