Tuesday, March 23, 2010

bamboo roman blinds

Everytime I am looking online or in a magazine & see these bamboo roman blinds, I just love them!
Well, I finally decided to break down and buy them!!! (Not the ones in this pic...this pic is from overstock.com) I was looking online and JCPenney has them on sale right now. They are all backordered so it will be end of April/May when they come in. I can't wait! I bought some at Target for our living room but I am not 100% happy with them. And I love this dark expresso color! Cute window treatments make a room look completely different and I am so excited to hang them in our house!

1 comment:

  1. Like you, I love them. But I have a really old house which has TONS of windows in every room. What does this mean? SUPER BIG BUCKS in window treatments. I wish Id win the lottery just so I could dress up my windows:)
    Make sure you show us before and after pics once theyre up!
    Sarah
    handbagsnpigtails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete