Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Family Vacation 2011

My parents have a timeshare in Destin, Florida and we have been vacationing there for as long as I can remember! It is a week that we all look forward to every July. We didn't get to go last year so we were REALLY excited about going this year. Josh couldn't get off work the whole week so I decided to go down with my parents and then he flew into Panama City & we just picked him up at the airport and then all drove back together. The weather was perfect and we had SO much fun!!
Floyd's is one of our favorites!! They have "all you can eat" shrimp that are HUGE for only $19.99. I cannot even tell you how many shrimp we ate :)



my wonderful parents!

me & my brother
 My granny, aunt, uncle & cousins were all in Destin at the same time! We are all spread out and hardly ever get to see eachother so we got together as much as we could. It was so good to spend some time with everyone!

I had not seen my cousin, Charlie, in like 10 years or more!!! We met his girlfriend, Tiffany, for the first time. They are expecting a baby girl next month so we threw her a surprise "baby shower"!

my mom & Hallie. Hallie LOVED my mom :)

my sweet granny :)

my Granny has Alzheimer's and is not doing well at all :(  We took alot of family pictures....who knows when we will all be able to get together again....

my Aunt Barbara, Aunt Wanda, Granny, & my dad


my Granny & the grandkids (my cousins Jason & Charlie..me & my brother...we wished Shauna & her family could have been there!!)

My Granny & the Corey family

My Granny & the Wright family

my family with my Granny

all of us together :)

my dad & my Granny

my Granny & the great grandkids


me & my Granny. love this pic :)


I love my hunny!


we saw fireworks on the beach! so pretty

 Another favorite restaurant of ours is Callahan's! The guys always get these HUGE steaks and yes they eat it all!!
Josh's 2.06 lb steak

my dad & my brother split this 3 lb steak!

Keith's 2.60 lb steak!!

the water was so pretty! Me & my mom love laying out on our floats while my dad & Josh holds them so we don't float away :) ha.

our little set up! These tents are perfect for the beach!



what a view!


I was sad to leave but ready to be home at  the same time..I was so happy to see my sweet Kobe!! Now it is back to reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment