Sunday, January 22, 2012

Chalkboard Spice Jars

One of my goals this year is to get organized and stay organized! I am sick of clutter and not having a place for things. I posted the other day about my pantry makeover.
Another issue I had were my spices. I had a lazy susan that I did NOT like at all! Can you see it in this pic? Things would get lost and sometimes the lazy susan would not turn. Grrr.
Well, when Hobby Lobby had their glassware 50% off I bought these cute little jars for 99 cents each.
 pulled out my favorite paint right (chalkboard paint)..
 and painted the lids..
 I put them in a drawer right next to my stove and I LOVE IT! So easy to get to and, of course, I love having it all labeled :)
I have another chalkboard project I will be posting about soon that turned out super cute :) Stay tuned!

Linking up to:

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Wow! This is such a great idea and such clever use of the chalkboard paint! I wish I had more drawers in my kitchen :0/ I hope it's okay, I've featured your clever labeled herb and spice jars in a round-up along with some other great chalkboard paint crafts and home decor projects. You can see it here:

    http://jamiebrock.hubpages.com/hub/Clever-Crafts-Using-Chalkboard-Paint

    Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete